Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cold and Wet


At the moment I am at work(shouldn't be doing this here)and it is raining and cold. It is going to be this way for at least the next week they tell us. We were all just looking at some wedding photos and it reminded me of my son's wedding 2 years ago, loved the photos. He was married in a very nice chapel and it was so them, everyone loved the ceremony. Here is a shot of them, in Olde City,Phila. Ijust might get some sewing done this weekend since the weather is so terrible, maybe I'll do some stiching while watching Pride and Prejudice just got the dvd set with Colin Firth from the BBC production, love that one.
I will be sending out my Pin Cushion swap the end of the week, I know it's last minute but I found a different one that I liked more so did that one.
carole ann

No comments:

Post a Comment