Friday, September 18, 2009

Just working and lerking


At the moment I want to pull my hair out...........I have signed up for way too many things, Sticher Angels, Advent swap, Siggie swap a hugh bake sale and three different Craft Fairs and then there is Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working like crazy and should have everything done on time but I am not as young as I use to be.

Lerking about I found the wonderful site that those 9 talented ladies in Oz have started Among the Gum Trees link over to the right. Cannot wait to see what they have to offer, sure to be fun.
The photo is from 9/03, every year we have Hawiian Shirt Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day at work and the last one we have a Luau, these are some of the goodies.
Photos to follow of some of my work.........

No comments:

Post a Comment