Friday, October 9, 2009

PIF/Mystery quilt


Micki over at Irish Muses has chosen three names for a Pay it Forward. Now she makes handmade items to send off to them within the next year. Now I have to pick three names and do the same. This has been so much fun and very exciting meeting and being inspired by so many talented and generous women from all over the globe. So the first three people to respond will be the ones that I will make something for and send off.
I have had such fun today, it was slow in work so I went over to
Ablyquilt, just went down her list of people who have signed up for her 2009 Challange. I even downloaded that Christmas mystery quilt that she is doing from Nina's blog. You should go over and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol--I realize i am one of the first to comment on your "pay it forward"--but I would like you to send my gift to Terry of Terry's Treasures--you do know that her husband was in a very accident at work and has lost a leg--so it would be great to think of her---Thanks hugs, Di
    PS I am in love with my new note bag--thanks again

    ReplyDelete