Thursday, January 28, 2010

OPAM JAN

I have four items completed for January's OPAM Challange. I made a tea cozy for my sister, a wall hanging that I wanted for Xmas but never got to. The doll quilt is for a friend of my daughters little girl and the journal is for me. Found a nice little book at ACMoore(craft store) for 1.00 and could not resist it . I will have photos Friday as I did not bring the right cord to work today. I think I am going to try and compelte one small project every week from now on. Finally got the sewing room in order, over the holidays it was the dumping ground for things no one was sure where to put.


There are a lot of things planned for this year, work around the house to be completed, trips to the seashore with the family,trip to Seattle to visit my Aunt and loads of sewing projects.


I have dug out some old patterns from when my children were small to make Elias(grandson) some summer clothing, forgot how much fun that was.


Also trying to think of something to make for the Spring Swap.


Well talk to you soon, with photos.
Well I had to put something here for you to look at.


carole ann

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol, who is this sweet lil' man? Is he Elias?
    Hope you're well.
    LOL
    Elisa.

    ReplyDelete