Sunday, July 26, 2009

9 patch quilt along





I have decided to join in on the 9 patch quilt along over with Amadajean at crazy moms quilts.
Here are my 9 patches for this week, I have also decided to do Christmas blocks as well so here they are.
I have been busy doing some bibs as well, they are great gifts, coverall bibs. Bought the pattern when I was visiting my sister in Mich. Loved that visit, seeing my sister and all of the quilt shops we went to. There are no quilt shops here in Phila so I have to travel to NJ or out of the city.



I will have more photos soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the projects that you are doing! Great job!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol Ann--you have a cute blog site and I joined as a follower and will be back!!! Thank you for joining my Christmas in August challenge-- I hope we all end up having some fun with it--and I know come December we will be glad for the Christmas things we did in August. Have a great day--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete