Sunday, August 2, 2009

Holloween 9 patches












Here are my 9 patches for the Holloween swap,this week I will be doing my theme blocks and have them ready for the mail by next weekend.






I have discovered a quilt shop that I can get to by train in about 40 mins all together, over in Haddenfield,NJ. They were having a side walk sale on Saturday and I went, it was very nice. Way to humid but I did enjoy the trip. Here are just a few of the thing s I got.



I love charm packs, saves so much time.



Here is my group of 9 patches for the quilt along over at AmandaJean's


Well back to the sewing room.

3 comments:

  1. The nine patches are gorgeous!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nine patch blocks! We have a local quilt shop that was having a going out of business sale and I bought a whole stack of charm packs. I think I'm going to mix them all up and make a quilt for my bed someday! :0)

    ReplyDelete